A Quadband Christmas

With only a few days to go until Christmas, I'm taking the time out for some well-earned rest and family time - if nothing else, to make up for the fact that this year, I have to work a shift on Christmas Day. To take my mind off things, I've been filling my ears with festive music - which brings me rather nicely onto Quadband.
https://i.scdn.co/image/d6f2363638e4c98865ac00f7c71c1cf17121ad14
Quadband is one of the many musical ventures of my dear friend Thomas Wales, alongside Cosmo Duff Gordon and The Boudoir Sponges. I've had the pleasure of jamming with at least half of them many years ago, and have kept a loose eye on their career (if such a term is fitting) ever since. Following up on their debut album ... In Northern Towns - featuring a bizarrely effective falsetto cover of David Bowie's 'Andy Warhol' - they have now released a Christmas single, appropriately titled 'It's Christmas!'. Check out the video:
You can download or stream this and other Quadband music - including its B-side, 'The Weekend After Christmas' - from iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music and Google Play. A very Merry Christmas to you all, God bless you :)

Daniel

Comments