Announcements: On The LAMB

Just a quick little announcement from me to say: I'm now on the LAMB. No, I'm not on the run from the authorities having commited a crime: blogging would be the last thing I'd do in that situation. Instead, I'm happy to announce that I am now a member of the Large Association of Movie Blogs, otherwise known as the LAMB.
 http://www.largeassmovieblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lamb-banner-wide.jpg
The LAMB is the world's largest community of film and film-related blogs, which has been running since 2007. Anyone who meets their criteria (which you can read here) can apply to be part of the community. It costs nothing to join, and it's a great way to give your work a wider audience while discovering many new writers - which should make my future Blog Spots a little bit easier to write.

You can check out my entry on the LAMB here. Thanks for your time.

Daniel

Comments