WHATCULTURE!: Over-Long Films

My latest article for WhatCulture! covers a subject which film reviewers so often address: the length of a given films. Specifically, I've put together a Top 10 list of films which I consider to be overly long, giving my reasons for each choice and linking to full reviews along the way.
The Hobbit Freeman
While many of the articles I've written for the site took a long time to come together, this one came together in just under a day and a half. There's a number of controversial choices on here - including 4 Best Picture Oscar winners - but I stand by my choices. I'm really proud of how this article came out, and I look forward to your comments and feedback.

You can read my article in full here. There'll be more WhatCulture! stuff from me later in the month, with any luck. In the meantime, don't forget that tomorrow is the next episode of Furuba Fridays (and if you don't know what that is, click here or here). Thanks for reading!

Daniel

Comments