WHATCULTURE!: Top 10 Time Travel Films

My contributions to WhatCulture! have become more sporadic in recent times, due to my work for Dream Machine Media and my shows on Phonic FM. But I'm about to make up for that, offering not one, but two articles for your reading pleasure in the coming weeks.
Back-to-the-Future
The first such article is my Top 10 of essential time travel films. I wrote a piece a while back for Torn magazine called 'No Time Like The Present', in which I offered my explanation for the continuing popularity of time travel in cinema. This article is a lot less analytical, offering my personal choices for the greatest time travel films of all... time.
Title
You can read my Top 10 article here. My next article should be along some time next week. I'll give you a hint: it relates to something (and someone) I talked about last December...

Daniel

Comments