C. S. Lewis vs. the New Atheists

Many thanks to everyone who's been following From The Archives and my early attempts at acting on radio. Today I'd briefly like to point you to a more recent performance of mine.

One of my close friends, Peter Byrom, does a lot of work editing videos for conferences and materials regarding Christian apologetics (essentially presenting a rational basis for Christian faith in God). Recently he was commissioned to make a trailer for a new book by apologetic philosopher Peter S. Williams called C. S. Lewis vs. the New Atheists, which applied Lewis' ideas and arguments to those of Richard Dawkins, A. C. Grayling and the late Christopher Hitchens. He asked me to perform some of Lewis' conversations, and being a big fan of Lewis' work I was only too pleased to oblige.

You can hear the finished results in the trailer below. If you like what you see/ hear, you can order Williams' book via Amazon here. If you want more Lewis from me, check out my review of Shadowlands on my old blog here.
Daniel

Comments