Broadclyst Theatre Group: Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves

In my previous post, I gave a plug to Warkworth Drama Group in Northumberland, of whom I used to be an active member. Now, in my second panto plugging post, I'd like to draw your attention back to the south-west, to the Broadclyst Theatre Company and their production of Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves.
While I've no prior on-stage experience with this group, I did get to sit in on their first read-through shortly after I moved down to Devon. And if that's anything to go by, then you're in for a treat. Audiences are being promised an "exotic extravaganza", including puppets, a mad Dame and a crazy camel. What's not to like?
Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves is playing at the Victory Hall in Broadclyst from Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th December. There are evening performances at 7:30pm on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th, with a 2:30pm matinee on Saturday 15th and the final show starting at 5:30pm on Sunday 16th. Tickets are £7 for adults and £5 for concessions, available from Broadclyst Post Office or by calling (01392) 461206. I've got my tickets already, and I hope to see you there :)

Daniel

Comments