WHATCULTURE!: Obscure Films

My latest article for WhatCulture! is now online. In it I pick out 10 obscure or cult films which far too few people have seen and which deserve wider recognition. These films are all ones that I came across in preparing for The Movie Hour on Lionheart Radio, and for each recommendation I've included links to my written reviews and the accompanying podcasts.
You can read my article on obscure films here. My next WhatCulture! article will probably be cricket-related but I'll let you know if that changes.

Daniel

P. S. One of the reasons I'm contributing quite a few articles in August is because they're running a competition. The writer with the most article views/ hits in August wins £125, with the first two runners-up getting £50 and £25 respectively. I'm currently #49 on the list with 1892 views since August 1st. I don't stand much of a chance against the leaders, most of whom are football correspondents and therefore have a wider audience, but if I can finish inside the Top 40 or even Top 30 I'll be really pleased. So please share this article with everyone you can.

Comments